2) Paul Clerici's talk on Boston Marathon History by the Mile.
3) Visit Greg Maichack's page for more about his pastel workshops.
4) Here are some articles related to the Sustainable Diet Workshop:
5) Ted Reinstein did his program Wicked Pissed at our library and at Attleboro Library.
6) Can’t Get Enough of Dr. Gary Hylander?
- Alexander Hamilton
- Battle of the Bulge
- Bunker Hill
- Creation of the American Presidency
- Election of 1968
- Geraldine Brooks’ March: History or Historical Fiction
- Gettysburg Address
- Liliuokalani: Hawaii's Last Queen
- Lincoln and the Election of 1860
- The Lincolns At Home
- Salem Witch Trials
- Jefferson and Jackson (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3) from the DoubleACS Video on Demand.
- Go West Young Man (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3) from the DoubleACS Video on Demand
- Intro to John Madison talk Dec. 2016
- Eisenhower talks: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
- Warren Court: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
- Extra: Kennedy at 100 (from 2017 Veterans Day Breakfast)
- Extra: VJ Day and Election of 1916
- 1968 (June 2018 series): Tet Offensive, MLK and RFK Assassinations, The Great Society
- Fall 2018 Series on "The Papers": Federalist, Pumpkin and Pentagon
5) Frank Mandosa did a wonderful presentation on Hollywood Directors and Their Muses, Here is the list of movies and resources.
- 8 Bells Lecture: Chuck Veit -- the U.S. Navy's Secret Torpedo Program of 1862